While Skyhorse Saddles are designed for use, show and parades, they're also beautiful enough to show in your home, as many of our customers do.
- Skyhorse Collection
The Skyhorse Collection will ultimately consist of at least 10 limited-edition full saddle sets including a saddle, bridle, bit,
reins, breast collar, blanket, a hand-carved leather portfolio of the saddle illustrating it's history and construction, and a self-lighted saddle stand. When the collection of all the artist's proofs is
complete, it will tour museums and galleries around the world. Come see these very special saddles...
- Fleisher Mordo Ranch Saddle
- This saddle was commissioned by Mr. and Mrs. Mort Fleischer for their saddle collection - the largest private saddle collection in the world.
- Zorro Saddle - We built this saddle for the poster horse for the movie Zorro. He was a big, handsome black Fresian. His owner wanted a saddle reominiscent of the classic
parade saddle of the 1950s.
- Black Beauty - This saddle has become one of our all-time favorite creations! The silver is an older classic style--all handmade from sterling silver inlaid
into blued steel.
- Behans Saddle - After seeing a Skyhorse saddle in Forbes magazine, Mr. Behans called us and asked for a saddle to decorate his home.
- Cowboy Poetry - The Cowboy poem runs along the edges. Fully braided with Kangaroo lace, inlaid Navajo woven seat. Full set of sterling silver "storyteller" conchos—each with a different cowboy scene.
- Kachina - each section has a different kachina carved into it, and each concho is a different "storeyteller" kachina
- Navajo Rainbow Goddess - from traditional Navajo sand paintings with a Navajo rug inlaid into the seat.
- Spot - a show saddle and living room art piece. his deluxe show saddle has handmade sterling silver conchos with a basketstamped pattern, built by master
silverworker Jeff Georgantes.
- Alligator - An elegant blend of genuine alligator leather, with traditional scroll hand carving, and "storyteller" conchos.
- Sampler - There are 55 "sampler conchos on this set- each one different with a different type of turquoise stone set into it.
- Wildlife Saddle - Four carved and painted wildlife scenes.
- Indian Saddle - 3-dimensional animals sculpted and raised, combined with silver braiding and conchos.